- Snow foam pre-wash with soft brush application
- Exterior section by section hand wash
- Wheels cleaned and tyres dressed
- Hand-dried with plush deep pile microfibre towels
- All tar removed from lower panels and wheels
- Wheel arches cleaned and dressed
- Hand-applied exterior resin polish
- Door and boot shuts cleaned and waxed
- Complete interior dirt extraction and vacuum
- Interior surfaces cleaned and restored
- Comprehensive upholstery and
- Leather deep clean
- Windows cleaned and polished inside and out
- Deodorisation process applied
LIGHTCLIFFE LUXURY VALET RESTORES YOUR CAR TO ‘AS NEW' CONDITION
Anyone who has ever purchased a used car from Lightcliffe will hopefully have been impressed by the standard of cleanliness, for what is essentially a pre-owned vehicle.
This is because we take just as much care in preparing a used car as we do with a new one and although practicalities are dealt with in the workshop and body shop, the real magic happens in the valeting bay.
To achieve that “new car” feel, three key processes and practices need to be followed; state of the art cleaning products, applying finely tuned deep cleaning techniques, and most importantly forensic attention to detail by our fully trained valeting staff.
The wheels are deep cleaned with non-acidic cleaner to ensure they are not damaged and the doors and boot shuts are thoroughly cleaned with degreaser and waxed.
Special tar remover is applied to the lower half of the vehicle and wheels, and the paintwork is clayed to remove embedded particles so that when the car is finally hand dried with plush microfibre towels and a high-powered blow dryer the paintwork is as smooth as the day it was manufactured.
The interior is given the same level of attention with fabric cleaner applied to all upholstery, whether fabric or leather, meaning that years of accumulated dirt that can’t be removed with domestic products are completely extracted with specialist upholstery cleaner.