Finance at Lightcliffe
Solutions is a ﬂexible personal contract plan (PCP). which could help you give more car for you money.
Whether you want to drive the latest model or change your car to suit your circumstances. ŠKODA Finance can help. Solutions puts you in the driving seat. You can pay a smaller deposit (as little as one repayment) and defer a proportion of the cars value until the end of the agreement helping you lower your repayments when compared to hire purchase.
Designed around both you and your budget, solutions works to your preferred repayments over your agreed term, anything from eighteen months to three and half years.
How you benefit
- You could regularly upgrade to a higher specification ŠKODA
- You could regularly change your car to suit your changing needs
- You could reduce your repayments
- You can choose to pay a smaller deposit
How does solutions work?
Step ‘I - Agree a repayment period and estimate your annual mileage
Step 2 - Set a deferred amount to the end of the agreement (the optional ﬁnal payment) to make your repayments lower
Step 3 - Pay a deposit made up of part exchange or cash - as little as one repayment (in advance)
Step 4 - At the end of your repayment term you have three choices:
- Pay off the optional ﬁnal payment so you own the car
- Return the car to us and pay nothing more (subject to terms and conditions)
- Part-exchange the car for a brand new ŠKODA on a new solutions contract
At ŠKODA, we're always trying to make your life that little bit easier for you. and our hire purchase can do just that. Simply pay a 10% deposit, spread your monthly payments over l to 5 years and once they're completed, your ŠKODA is all yours.
How does hire purchase work?
- Choose the ŠKODA and the repayment period that’s right for you
- Agree a repayment amount to suit your budget
- Pay an initial deposit to start your agreement
- The balance is divided equally over the term and after the ﬁnal repayment you own your ŠKODA*
How you benefit
- You'll own your ŠKODA and keep within your preferred budget
- You can choose your own repayment period - up to five years
*Subject to payment of the option to purchase fee. An offer of finance depends on certain conditions. Subject to status. Indemnities may be required. Available to people over 18 In the UK only. SKODA Finance
If you run a small business and want to run a ŠKODA without worrying about its future value or the hassle of eventually selling it, a contract hire agreement could be for you.
We'll agree a plan of fixed monthly rentals lasting for one year to four years. At the end of the contract you simply hand the car back. subject to mileage and vehicle condition, and start a new agreement on a brand new ŠKODA.
You can budget ahead by adding servicing. maintenance and tyre costs to your agreement. It may even be possible for your business to recover the VAT on these elements.
We recommend that you seek independent tax advice.
‘As good as new' - We know that’s how we all like to keep our cars, so this is an ever-so-simple budget plan to help you do just that.
Our ﬁxed-cost maintenance cover is available for 3 levels of care, so just choose how much you need:
- Service only
- Service and maintenance service
- Maintenance and tyres
Why Should I Choose ﬁxed—cost maintenance?
Your servicing can be tailored to suit your individual motoring requirements - any- thing between 5,000 miles and 40,000 miles each year (up to a total of 120,000 miles) - to ensure you're only ever paying for what you need.
To make it even more convenient you can buy fixed-cost maintenance by direct debit, or you can purchase the entire plan with a one-off payment or add it to your ﬁnance agreement.
Naturally we use only genuine ŠKODA approved parts and highly skilled technicians, so you can relax know that ŠKODA experts are caring for your car. Choose fixed-cost maintenance and discover the simple, affordable way of looking after ŠKODA.